This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website https://valencelevel.com/ (our “Website”), our mobile applications (“Apps”), or use our services, and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information. This policy does not apply to information collected by us offline or through any other means, or information collected by any third party, including through any content like advertising that may link from the Website.
Children Under the Age of 16
Our Website and Apps are not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any personal information to or on the Website or Apps. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at email@example.com.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We may collect, store, and use the following kinds of information:
- Information you provide to us directly and voluntarily, such as when you contact us for information, submit a job application or resume, subscribe to receive job alerts, register to use our
- Website or Apps, or subscribe to any services our Apps or Websites provide. Some of this information is information by which you may be personally identified, such as your name, postal address, e-mail address, or telephone number (“personal information”)
- Information from you when you interact with our Apps or third party Apps, if those third party Apps are developed or hosted by us and include links to this policy.
- Information you provide to us in e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- Information we automatically collect from you as you navigate the Website and use our Apps, including information about your computer and about your visits to and use of our Website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigational paths).
- Personal information we collect from third parties, for example, if you publish your resume on a job board or if someone recommended you for potential employment.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information for business purposes described below:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To enable us to evaluate and respond to your job inquiry or application.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
- For business purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, evaluate and improve our Website or Apps, products, services, marketing, and your experience.
As is true of most other websites, this Website may collect certain information automatically and store it in log files. This includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, geographic location of your computer or device, browser type, operating system and other information about visiting this Website, for example, pages viewed. This information is used to improve this Website and, thanks to this constant improvement, to better serve to our users. Your IP address may also be used to diagnose problems with our server, administer this website, analyze trends, track a user’s movement on the site, and collect demographic information to help us understand visitor preferences and their needs. The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include cookies, flash cookies, or web beacons.
Disclosure of Your Information
We only share and disclose personal information that we collect in the following situations:
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. You can enjoy this Website and Apps without giving us your personal information or providing your consent. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Access and Correct Your Information. You may send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. If you have created an account on this Website, you can review and change your personal information by logging into your account and visiting your account profile page.
How Long We Keep Your Information
When we have no ongoing legitimate business needs to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
How We Keep Your Information Safe
- We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls or on the server of cloud-based database management services we engage.
- We update and test our security technology on an ongoing basis. We restrict access to your personal data to those employees who need to know that information to provide benefits or services to you. In addition, we train our employees about the importance of confidentiality and maintaining the privacy and security of your information.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Your EU Privacy Rights
In some regions (like the European Economic Area), you have certain rights under applicable data protection laws. These may include the right (i) to request access to and obtain a copy of your personal information, (ii) to request rectification or erasure, (iii) to restrict the processing of your personal information, and (iv) if applicable, to data portability. In certain circumstances, you may also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information. To make such a request, please contact us at email@example.com. We will consider and act upon any request in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
If we are relying on your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note however that this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before its withdrawal.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Valence Group Inc. (Bellevue)
3005 112th Ave NE, Suite 250
Bellevue, WA 98004